• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

0600 Event - North(ish) edition!

hsv216

Hi All,

Have not posted here for a little while now, but just so you know, there is another 0600 Event coming up. These are always a lot of fun and a lot of driving what we love driving.

The majority of the rest is taken from one of the earlier posts by BBS3. The rules still apply.

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it, but hopefully will get a good Audi turnout! :)

IMG_2685b.jpg

On Sunday the 17th of April, the next 0600 event will take place. The 0600 Events admins would like to extend the invite to the OzAudi community to join the group on an escape of the everyday where likeminded car enthusiasts cruise along some of NSWs best roads and explore some (maybe) new sceneries as the sun rises. There are normally a number of different manufacturers, including German, American, Italian and Japanese brands.

It would be great to see a strong Audi presence!

Now for some of the rules:

The route will be revealed to those who wish to attend 2 nights before the event.
This will be a full day event with an approximate finish time of 14:00pm, however if you wish to leave at any stage you are welcome to do so.

• Please bring a full tank of fuel for the START of the event, we don't stop for fuel.
  • Please bring a UHF/CB Radio for safety reasons (if you own one) and it also makes it more enjoyable along the more boring bits.
  • Old members / new members you are all welcome to join.
  • Being an 0600 Event you will only be given the information if you agree to some rules and regulations so please head on over to https://www.facebook.com/0600event/ and ask to be sent the rules and regs, which you will need to agree to before they send you the event info.
What you can expect is beautiful sceneries, clear empty roads and lots of fun.

Key Details To Remember
Date: Sunday the 17th April
Time: 0600 (Departure)

Yep, these are always a great drive with 300km or so of Sydney's finest outback drivers roads.

I missed the last one but plan to make it on the 17th if anyone else is able to make it or feels like riding shot gun. :)

I interested in attending but I'm not on bookface.

How do I get details about rules and regs?

Can Don forward them to me via PM

Yep, these are always a great drive with 300km or so of Sydney's finest outback drivers roads.

I missed the last one but plan to make it on the 17th if anyone else is able to make it or feels like riding shot gun. :)

Hi Don,

Hope you can make it! :)

Cheers

Can't wait!!! Thank you for sharing :)

p.s. hsv, what's the 'load through facility' listed in your sig?

Last edited:
hey guys, I'd like to come but don't have facebook - can someone PM me the details when the route is known?

also, my old man just bought himself a DJI Phantom 4 - so if you like, I can bring that along for some sweet aerial shots :)

hey guys, I'd like to come but don't have facebook - can someone PM me the details when the route is known?

PM Sent.

Be great to see a good Audi turnout! :)

Cheers

also, my old man just bought himself a DJI Phantom 4 - so if you like, I can bring that along for some sweet aerial shots :)

That would be awesome! Check your PM, and maybe check with the Admins. In fact take it anyway, and if you do get the chance, use it!!!

Can't wait!!! Thank you for sharing :)

p.s. hsv, what's the 'load through facility' listed in your sig?

Hi Kingsr,

Hope you can make it!

The load through is where you normally have the centre armrest in the back seat, it just gives you direct access into the boot. Mainly designed for things like skis I think (hence the term load through). I don't ski, but is handy (for me at least).

Cheers

So who from here is going tomorrow?

up to the hunter :)

Good drive with a good bunch of guys.. I was impressed with how well it was run and how well everybody drived. No idiots on the road, so was a good day.

up to the hunter :)

Good drive with a good bunch of guys.. I was impressed with how well it was run and how well everybody drived. No idiots on the road, so was a good day.

Yep, it was a great day, i'd certainly do another one. Next one is in three months apparently.

Ah.. disappointed I missed you guys. Ended up having to finish some work up for today & took the mother-in-law car shopping.

Yes, I've also been impressed how well organised they are and good bunch of blokes with not really any crazies.

Though everyone must have been well out powered by you two guys :big_wink:

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

Hope all that went had a good time. Sorry I was not able to make it, but definitely hoping to make next one. Hope there was a good Audi contingent! :)

Cheers

It was great, had a great time. Very nice peeps and well organised.

There was 3 X Audis - S3, S5 and RS4 :)

Back