• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

29 years later:

What a great stage - this is the sort of stuff that draws me to the sport.

One of the best forms of motorsport to watch on TV IMO.

rallying is great to watch on tv, because you are seeing the edited highlights

Nooooooo

Sorry, but i'm a huge F1 fan, been following it for almost 20 years since I was little.... even highlights on my iphone for race highlights gets me racey LOL

Love rallying as well, but not as much coverage, unless you go online. Not much on Foxtel either. But F1 is still the pinnacle of racing IMO.

F1 does very little for me personally (unless I'm watching it in person).

ner ner beat ya 800888, been watching it since 1981, and more importantly, I havent missed watching a single race in that time!

Yes, it certainly is.

It's also great to get out on stage, and see the action in the flesh.....

And then again, it's even better from the drivers seat :)

I was most fortunate to see Colin McRae do this from about 20m away at the Bunnings Stage at Rally Oz in WA, 1997.

This scene is often used in the tv promo material

Its 28 years not 29...:roll:

For me, I am/was a HUGE rally fan... but now...i can barely stand to watch it its so...nothing. Even last year was the 1st time I actually got to see the WRC live, and it was a huge dissappiontment. I don't even try too hard to watch on tv. Been on a downward spiral ever since the mid-2000's. Even watching the ARC in the early 00's was better than the WRC is now...no wonder its struggling to stay afloat. As much as I love group B, the golden days fro rallying were really 1992-1999... that was good times.
As to F1, have not missed a race since 1993 and the last few years have been the best in a long while. So while rallying is declining, F1 is on the up...oh well...

F1 for me also.....any recommendations where to stay or packages for the GP at Spa in August?

Back