• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

85 Quattro for sale

Yeah, it didn't last long. I can't recall exactly, but I think it was advertised for around $55K......or thereabouts.

Two more for sale here..........

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]

:woah2:

Finally getting some recognition/love.

Hi - Quattro Turbo Coupe is mine

I did just post on classified section - would love to show car at an event of happy to chat at any time on 0424 930.355

Please let me know if you guys have drive days or the like organised, I would love to take it along

I took it up to Gosford on Sunday, intention of going to museum, but was enjoying drive so much i just kept going - had lunch at Avoca Beach and then just drove home - hadnt had a proper outing in several years is my guess, went so well and as always felt so much better for the outing - is seriously fast, I had on in 80's in London and forgot the turbo lag - it is hilarious, you put your foot on gas and about 2 seconds later you have hit the car in front !!

Attachments

• IMG_4555.jpg
    IMG_4555.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 149
I spend most of my time looking for and buying 80's and 90's interesting cars and then fix them up and sell them .... garage space is my enemy and so I have to keep turning cars over I am afraid. I have a 328GTS and a Jag 96 XJS cab also for sale - the Jag is LHD but mint and the GTS is AU delivered car and very originalIMG_5069.jpg

recently sold a lovely 928 which i spent a bunch of time and money getting rightIMG_2472 (2).jpg

Back