• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ADM B7 S4 wagon?

Muckman

Been google searching but can't find an answer
Did they bring the B7 S4 wagons to Australia ? Also did any of the B7 S4's come in Manuel ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi Australia didn't bring in B7 S4 Avants but there is a few private imports on the road. There was also no manual B7 S4s imported by Audi Australia, but again, there is likely to be a handful of imports in this configuration.

Iv never imported euro cars before. Iv imported a s15 way back.
Same process as a JDM import ?

Alister r u sure? Im certain i came across someone local to me who had a manual b7 s4.. doubt it was imported

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Theres a manual b7 s4 in Melbourne south east thats manual.. only one ive ever seen.. it was for sale like 2 months ago for abt 21k.. someone must of collected it.. being how rare it is

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Alister r u sure? Im certain i came across someone local to me who had a manual b7 s4.. doubt it was imported

I've got the sales literature and price lists from the time (I had a manual B6 S4 and B7 RS4) and there was no mention of a manual B7 S4 for Australia (or Cab or Avant variants for that matter).

I was also sufficiently close to my dealer at the time where I would have known if it was available locally.

I am aware of a couple of B7 S4 imports (ex UK, HK) on the road in Melbourne though. One of which used to be based in Elsternwick (haven't seen it in about 2 years though).

I am aware of a couple of B7 S4 imports (ex UK, HK) on the road in Melbourne though. One of which used to be based in Elsternwick (haven't seen it in about 2 years though).

That's funny cause there is no listing for any B7 audi's on the SVES list ? Which would make it illegal to import.
Unless it's a converted B6 to a B7

Back