• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

And here's another for sale

not to sure about it being a 1980?? has late headlights and leather ??
seems a bit strange
mal

Yes odd. Has 1983 spec lights and 84 on digi dash.
Weird combo but you never know with hand built cars.

nothing really matches up ,and its a bit rough, not a fan of something thats been molestered.., glad mine is original
mal

Yes,best left original at least on the surface.Looks like a bit of a bitser to me.My red one might be moded but on the surface its as it should be.

Wrong seats, door cards, dash / diff lock activation, stupid extra bolt-in gauges, headlights, grill badge.... unusual you would convert from cable locks to pneumatic? (I wish my 90q had cables then they might work!)

If the vin is correct (the mechanic has misread 'Z' as a '2') maybe someone in the eighties was trying to mistakenly update their early car to later spec. And/or a big accident at some stage? Not great value at that money either way - no wonder it got passed in.

Back