• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Another returning member

BBHEMI426

I'm back after a few years hiatus, switching to the dark side in an AMG S63 after selling my S5. Still loving the four rings and will be hanging up the boots on two door V8s moving forward. Time for something more practical as i am now a grandfather, so will be looking for used SQ5 or Q8's. Nice to be back and look forward to catching up over chats/forums/etc.. cheers

I've still got my S5, but picked up a cheap ($9K) S3 8P during covid for a daily, and something to learn mechanics on... Still going, done close to 240kays now, but does need a few things to get it to tip-top condition.
What did you think of the S63 after the S5... ? must have been much more power on tap..

Yeah, its good to have a runabout car as I wouldn't take the S63 to the shops, that would only happen in the missus Q3. I must say the AMG S63 was the best car i have ever owned (to date). Power and seat comfort were phenomenal. What i did miss though is the Audi interior and finish, not that AMG isn't nice, AUDI is just my preference. Perhaps i got used to it after having the S5 for so long and using my missus's Q3 for odds/ends.

Yeah, its good to have a runabout car as I wouldn't take the S63 to the shops, that would only happen in the missus Q3. I must say the AMG S63 was the best car i have ever owned (to date). Power and seat comfort were phenomenal. What i did miss though is the Audi interior and finish, not that AMG isn't nice, AUDI is just my preference. Perhaps i got used to it after having the S5 for so long and using my missus's Q3 for odds/ends.
Yes, the AMG brand is pretty special, that's for sure. We bought a new C63 Performance Pack with mechanical LSD & a few other options in 2013, & it was a great car. We're now on our 3rd Audi,..... S3, RS3, now RSQ3 which is basically my wife's car & she absolutely loves it....not many people beat her away from the lights if she's trying!

Back