• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Another S1 rep?

Aussie Audi Guy

Administrator
Spotted at one of our APR dealers yesterday - a nice bit of kit - you need to check the link on facebook form more details - its giving demo laps at the World Time Attack in Sydney later this month - should be spectacular & watch the dyno video on facebook as well!

https://www.facebook.com/CNJMotorsport?fref=ts

1378657_530613723684633_1577057311_n.jpg

Nice replica. Not like I would be able to tell the difference. Are there any genuine examples imported to Oz?

this is the ex NZ one with the subaru gearbox and drivetrain owned by the guy who destroyed the AM DB9 in...classic adelaide? and was all over the WRC this year along with his 6R4.

yep saw this car run at wrc and spoke to ozzie owner, nice car with lots of squirt , dave the owner is a nice guy to and loves his motorsport, puts on a good show and hopefully will be taking the cars to more events in future. he has some more toys on the way to
thanks
mal

Back