• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Any C6 RS6 Owners near Orange NSW?

pklifter

Hi,

I've been looking into buying a C6 RS6 and I was wondering/hoping that I could see one in real life and more importantly ride in one to see if it's really what I want.

Any C6 RS6 owners willing to take me for a 5 minute ride and have a bit of a chat about them at the same time?

I could come to you of course, unless you wanted to take her on a small road trip.

Here's hoping
PKlifter

Only just seen this but I’d take you for a ride sometime. I’ve got a sedan, it’s a hell of a car, big and heavy but it has a brute of an engine that is just wow.I’ve had it about 2 years, bought it with 60,000km had to replace the radiator, the front suspension arms in that time but for what it is I would call it trouble free, though I am pretty gentle on it I guess. All the torque is there all the time.

Back