• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Audi B9 A4/S4 Dynamic Turn Signals Coding Question

SSSRO1

Hi All,

I've purchased a new B9 S4 with the Dynamic Turn Signals (both front and back) - and was just wandering is it possible to code them to be static? (i.e not sweeping, but just solid) - the same as how the B8.5 turn signals currently work.

I'm searching online and the only articles i'm finding is people converting from static > dynamic, and not the other way around unfortunately.

I prefer the look of the static/solid signals, as opposed to the signals which sweep/move.

Thanks for the help!

If it's even doable it's something you'd have to find in VCDS. If anyone has figured it out it would be on audizine in the b9 section.

Alternatively people could be swapping the entire led module or controller but that seems far less likely.

Back