• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Audi in the ACT

Unfortunately Auto Italia is on this Sunday, and I'm planning on going to that.

Thanks for taking the time to try to organise a drive - sorry I can't join you.

We will be heading out from Ona in Fyshwick around 10 after a coffee. Anyone is welcomed to come along- or show the way as the case may be.
Ian andn H

Wednesday afternoon and only one response. Bit sad for a run that has been up on the board for a few months now. My run to Cooma yesterday has some of the ever present EOFY road works and a few more HWP stuck in traffic with the rest of us. The run from Jindabyne to Threadbo today was perfect. No HWP on the way out and only one on the way back.

There are plenty of lunch time eateries open to cater for all tastes, but the Cooma Hotel and Roses Lebanese Restaurant are probably the pick for an evening meal.

I don't think I'll bother committing to Sunday at this stage. The roadworks are a PIA. If anyone does decide to go, it is still a good run for those who choose their cars to drive them.
Sorry for delay replying!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Three cars made it, great run down, not much traffic and no functioning road works. The weather in Cooma was so much better than Canberra, blue skies. The markets were about a quarter of the normal size, possibly school holidays.

Had a "substantial" lunch at the Alpine hotel and went home independently. All cars got to stretch their legs a bit. Special thanks to Boltor for suggesting the run and giving up Sunday lunch at home to make the run.

Three cars made it, great run down, not much traffic and no functioning road works. The weather in Cooma was so much better than Canberra, blue skies. The markets were about a quarter of the normal size, possibly school holidays.

Had a "substantial" lunch at the Alpine hotel and went home independently. All cars got to stretch their legs a bit. Special thanks to Boltor for suggesting the run and giving up Sunday lunch at home to make the run.

Sunday lunch at home wouldn't have been anywhere near as substantial as the chicken schnitzel I had! #properpubfood

Lots of fun, great company, very enjoyable Sunday. Look forward to the next outing.

New to Canberra
Not sure where everyone goes cruising
I never see anyone on the road these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than Jacko and myself, all the group that used to meet for coffee / drives a few years ago have just disappeared from the forum. Common thing as most are short term visitors and have too much other stuff on to put the time aside for runs etc over the longer term. Such is life!

Grasp the initiative, put up a date and place and see who comes out of the woodwork. I'm still thousands of K's from home so not really focused on coffee and a run in the next few weeks.

Back