• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Audi "Ladies Drive Day"!

Pickles

Wifey receieved an invite, in view of her RS3 ownership, to a "Ladies Only" drive day through Country Victoria in Audi supplied cars, with lunch in Daylesford. Just received a phone call,....at the moment she's driving an R8!
She & one of her girlfriends (no men allowed!) are having a great time!
Pickles.

Wifey had a good speed in the R8,.....she was mightily impressed, especially as she was able to blip the accelerator of the R8 going down the main street of Daylesford, at the time when everyone was in front of cafes, sipping their latees!
Pickles

Yes V10, had a decent drive in it too, unbelievable car she said,....LOVED it,...a bit out of my "range" though.
She's got her Audi track day this Saturday at Sandown.
Pickles.

Hey pickles was this all inclusive as being an audi rs owner? Im hoping they throw a drive day and track day my way once i pickup car.

Hey pickles was this all inclusive as being an audi rs owner? Im hoping they throw a drive day and track day my way once i pickup car.
I think that everyone that buys any model "RS" gets a "Track Day",....which comes from Audi, but I think the drive day, which in our case was for the Ladies, was Dealer based. Maybe others have had a similar experience? Wifey was really over the moon with her drive day last Sunday, driving all these nice cars including an R8, out to Daylesford, then a beautiful lunch at Lake House, was simply wonderful for her & her girlfriend.
Pickles.

I think that everyone that buys any model "RS" gets a "Track Day",....which comes from Audi, but I think the drive day, which in our case was for the Ladies, was Dealer based. Maybe others have had a similar experience? Wifey was really over the moon with her drive day last Sunday, driving all these nice cars including an R8, out to Daylesford, then a beautiful lunch at Lake House, was simply wonderful for her & her girlfriend.
Pickles.

Yeah I would really love to try out the r8 and others. Would love an r8 but dreams are free and lotto costs money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back