• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Audi UR Roll call

mik_git

OK how about we actually find out how many there are or we can find.
Start off by listing here if you actually own a UR, once we get that out of the way, maybe list up ones we know of, or think we know of...

I don't, theres a start.:_b:

maybe type (WR?MB?RR):colour:year

WR - was Tornado red - 1985 (ex-UK - being built as a Group 4 rally car)
MB - Lago blue - 1988 (ex-UK)

I can also account, first hand, for eight other cars but I'll wait and see if their owners post first. One probably wont but we'll see.

Attachments

• mb.jpg
    mb.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 67
  • wr.jpg
    wr.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
urq/wr 1982 helios blue quad headllight ,but you allready know mine, is this one the one that simon is looking for ?
mal

Last edited:
Roll Call

My Dad has one in the garage in New Zealand. It has been there without being driven for as long as I can remember, at least 20 years. I don't actually know any details other than it's red. I think the head is cracked or something. I will ask him exactly what it is over the weekend. He bought it around the time he was navigating in the group b rally car. It will never be sold and I hope it becomes a family heirloom. Awesome cars.

ok sorry should have said Australia, we'll worry about NZ once we have a bit of a list for here...

Happy to add mine to the list. Like all , I am curious to know how many real quattros there are in Australia.

White UR quattro October 1983
Single headlight / Analogue dash/ Fuchs 5 spoke wheels / Factory sunroof.

Located in Mount Eliza, Victoria ( 45 km SE of Melbourne )

Delivered brand new to Australia via the VAG European Delivery plan ( all documents to support on hand) This is one of the cars purchased by the Rainsford's of Chateau Moteur in Adelaide.

I have owned the car for 15 years and have maintained in original condition.

Recently on display / for sale at The Classic Throttle Shop in Sydney.

I am planning to offer the car for sale soon in order to move on to another project. ( if I can part with it ??? The drive home from Sydney was a classic reason/reminder not to sell ! )

Regards Glenn.

1981 (oct) WR Mars Red; competition prepared.

C'mon Guys, This band meeting/roll call is lame, how about a little enthusiasm..
Cheers, Murray.

C'mon Guys, This band meeting/roll call is lame, how about a little enthusiasm..
Cheers, Murray.

How about you all ad some pics of your quattros . would especially like to see some pics and more information about this restored Treser quattro

I have a 85 kv coupe quattro Project does that count

Come on, tell us what you're up to.. please! ;)

Also, thought I'd better edit the list...

WR - was Tornado red - 1985 (ex-UK - being built as a Group 4 rally car)
WR - Zermat silver - 1986 (ex-UK)
MB - Lago blue - 1988 (ex-UK)
MB - Tornado red - 1988 (ex-UK one owner)

Last edited:
Back