• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

B7 rs4 s/c Australia

Nathanlisa

hi guys, I’m trying to get my hands on a s/c kit for my rs4. Why is this such a HUGE Problem? I managed to find one only to be told that it’s for LHD, I was also told that I shouldn’t go down this road. I REALLY want to though. Can anyone help me with this unacceptable situation please.

I assume it's the modified ac line fitting that is different on rhd?
The main issue with adding a s/c is heat as the engine bay is hot with the 4.2 crammed in, a good cooler setup should keep heat at bay. Keep searching for a used apr/mrc kit in the uk/us.
Jhm has the s/c kit but it's the centrifugal type, I assume you want the roots type that looks cooler?

try calling faststuff in melb, they had my original Apr supercharger (but not the associated accessories) from my S5 when I had to get it redone.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

I assume it's the modified ac line fitting that is different on rhd?
The main issue with adding a s/c is heat as the engine bay is hot with the 4.2 crammed in, a good cooler setup should keep heat at bay. Keep searching for a used apr/mrc kit in the uk/us.
Jhm has the s/c kit but it's the centrifugal type, I assume you want the roots type that looks cooler?
Yes mate. Plus some other bits, can’t remember what. Plus it’s a pricey road to go down.

try calling faststuff in melb, they had my original Apr supercharger (but not the associated accessories) from my S5 when I had to get it redone.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
Thank you. I’m calling them tomorrow. That’s the s/c I’m chasing.

I have a brand new RS4 B7 Supercharger Kit available.
Included in the sale is a PES supercharger (Whipple AX140 2.3L). The kit includes the supercharger, JHM HPFP upgrade, all manifold components, pulleys, water pump, fixings and hoses (all that’s required is the water to air radiator/heat exchanger).
The kit and all components are brand new - never installed. These kits are very hard to come by. Was planning to advertise soon.
Would be a very nice project for someone looking to take their B7 from 435HP to 600HP and they sound fantastic with superchargers.

I can't remember which make/model one of the users on this forum had problems with (on his RS5), but do your research to make sure any one that you are looking at is fit for purpose.

I can't remember which make/model one of the users on this forum had problems with (on his RS5), but do your research to make sure any one that you are looking at is fit for purpose.
Oh yeah, for sure.

I have a brand new RS4 B7 Supercharger Kit available.
Included in the sale is a PES supercharger (Whipple AX140 2.3L). The kit includes the supercharger, JHM HPFP upgrade, all manifold components, pulleys, water pump, fixings and hoses (all that’s required is the water to air radiator/heat exchanger).
The kit and all components are brand new - never installed. These kits are very hard to come by. Was planning to advertise soon.
Would be a very nice project for someone looking to take their B7 from 435HP to 600HP and they sound fantastic with superchargers.
Can you send me some pictures please

Can you send me some pictures please
These are the only 2 pictures I have on my phone. If you want more detailed ones, I can dig it out tonight and take some more shots. Just let me know

Attachments

• Supercharger Kit 1.jpg
    Supercharger Kit 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Supercharger Kit 2.jpg
    Supercharger Kit 2.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 16
I was going to advertise the kit for $20K but if a quick sale, I have a little room to move

Just to give you an idea how much to buy a similar kit new like the one I have for sale, you are looking at AUD $30,000 (with VAT) + $1000 shipping + hpfp upgrades AUD $1,400 delivered + pulleys, water pump, hoses, fixings etc (allow another $1000) so looking at a total of approaching AUD $34,000.
Attaching a link for information. It is an expensive path as you say but mine will save you about AUD 15K

Back