• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

B8 RS4 Cracked Rim

john105

I have a cracked rim LHF - is it something you might repair ? Is it possible to locate a 2nd hand one from a wrecker ?
New from Audi, its several thousand $ plus a new tyre as well - just seeking some opinions from those knowledgeable Audi owners out there !!
thanks in advance.......

I have a cracked rim LHF - is it something you might repair ? Is it possible to locate a 2nd hand one from a wrecker ?
New from Audi, its several thousand $ plus a new tyre as well - just seeking some opinions from those knowledgeable Audi owners out there !!
thanks in advance.......
An opinion from a repairer is the starting point, and then it's trawling the wreckers, FB marketplace or Gumtree.

Path of least resistance is to just buy a new set of four aftermarket or replica rims and then sell your OEM ones.

Obviously not necessarily desirable.

Last edited:
As per above. They do come up from time to time on facebook, and not too badly priced, but normally scuffed, so you'll have to factor in some $$$ for refurb..

thanks guys for the input - going to see a repairer for his opinion - decide from there
I'm not sure what State you're in, but there are several reputable wheel repairers in Melbourne who do excellent work.

Back