• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BBQ & ozAudi Catch-Up - Saturday 7th May @ HLS Fyshwick

jamesatfish

Just wanted to throw open the invite for all local ozAudi members & families - my company is having an informal launch BBQ / afternoon car get-together at our Fyshwick office on Saturday 7th May and it'd be a great chance to catch up with everyone.

The BBQ starts at 12pm, there will be plenty of free food & drink, we'll have our VR racing simulator setup if anyone wants to have a try as well as Forza on the Xbox and hopefully some nice cars along for the outing.

No RSVP necessary, but if you want to jump onto our Facebook event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/1732135040399251/) to find all the details you're welcome to add your name to the 'Attending' list.

Address is:

HLS Vehicle Customisation
1 Lyell St
Fyshwick

We're in the left half of the building (light grey) - there's plenty of off-street parking in front of our building as well as free on-street parking along Lyell St.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have RSVPd here and/or on Facebook - we look forward to seeing you all next weekend.

We'll have some product giveaways on the day as well - free App download codes and DashSketch OBD2 Bluetooth Adapters to connect to your car.

IMG_4208.jpg

Thanks for the invites to your launch James. Still playing with my new toy ;)
very customisable.

catch up soon,
S3W

image.jpg

Back