• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Calling all UR quattro owners.

Dougie

Hi all, I'm just thinking and I know some think that's dangerous but ,I recon we need to communicate more. There has to be a way those of us with these fabulous cars can support each other, other than here on OZ. For a start, who is close enough to Brisbane for a meeting with or without your quattro ???:clap: PM me or phone 0413738216. :excited:

hi dougie
yes it seems very quiet on most of the forums. i would love to catch up but iam not up brissy way much and iam flatout working on the s1e2.
i managed to pickup a 90 20v b3 quattro for bits the other day, but always on the lookout for more.need s2 rear subframe with the swaybar mount.
hope all is well up there
mal

I'm rolling along ok. Give me a call anytime.

G'day Dougie,
Great idea to catch up. My quattro is currently undergoing some . . . 'refurbishment' (courtesy of neglect from previous owners <aarrgghhh>), so is off the road for probably another 6 months, but wouldn't mind saying hello again anyway (i caught up with you at the Mt Coot-tha hill climb a few years back).
Grant

Love to but unfortunately Melbourne-Brisbane is a long way but next time I go for a self-drive holiday...

Added another to the collection late last year though - very original 1988 MB in black with full doco. :-D

The red one is languishing in the shed but progress has been made very slowly. Set of group 4 / group B body components from the UK and the motor is nearing completion.... 93mm crank, forged I beam rods, custom pistons, o-ringed and Catcams rally camshaft.

Cheers

Good one mate. It sound like you're getting on with it. My silver car is going to be sold off soon, as I just can't keep two of them on the pension. Centre link doesn't have an allowance for quattro's. I tell you one thing though, I don't feel my back pain or knees when in the red car around Lakeside lapping Falcon GT's.

Back