• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

cheap qtr mile action - 28th sept

cutbak

hi folks,
pretty quiet in the west oz section these days but in case anyone is reading or interested it's euro night at Motoplex WAW on 28th sept.
only $20 entry for euro marques which is awesome value.
i'll be taking the shopping trolley down for a squirt, be good see a couple other audiphiles down there.
cheers, greg

was a nice cool night for the strip last night and a big turn out from the euro crew. mostly Beemers and Golfs but a few Audi's flying the flag. Good to see a couple of guys in their newly purchased RS3 and RS6 giving it the business. Clocked a 12.4 and 11.6 respectively in the runs I saw, no doubt their times were pretty consistent.
my old trolley with her 200,000 km k03's managed to clock a best of 12.8 even with my god awful 60ft times. was good fun, I'd recommend it for something different on a midweek evening :_b:........

That was a friend and I down at the “Euro-Trash” event.
Scotty’s RS3 ran lowish12’s most of the night. i ran 11.6 for the first run, and then backed up four runs of low 11.4’s in the wagon.

We met some some nice people, great to chat and see some European metal out having a lash.

Mike

Back