• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does your new Audi have a wheel locknut key?

Pickles

There don't appear to be any new RSQ3 owners on here, but i thought that same would apply to new RS3 Sedans/Sportbacks etc, so I was just wondering if any of you have noticed whether your new RS3 has a wheel lock nut key?......our RSQ3 does not appear to have one?
I'm particularly conscious of this because a few years ago our new HSV GTSR should've had one but didn't, and we did not discover same until after returning from a lengthy country trip, upon which if we'd got a puncture, we'd not have been able to remove the wheel, so we don't want to be caught in the same situation again. Car is going to dealer this week for 3 month "check" where I will raise the situation with them, but just thought I'd ask you guys.
Pickles.

I'm assuming you've checked in the glove box, boot (with the jack/screw driver) etc?

I'm assuming you've checked in the glove box, boot (with the jack/screw driver) etc?
Yes, done all that, I was just wondering if any forum members knew anything, but anyway, we'll see what the Dealer has to say tomorrow.
Pickles.

Back