• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drag Racing at Heathcote. Sunday the 5th of November.

A4JETT

Hi guys,
A friend and I will be going to Heathcote Park Raceway on Sunday the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] of November for some drag strip fun.

There will be 2x B5 S4’s (imola and negaro) both running a simple stage 1 tune. This won’t be anything serious, we just want to get a bit of a baseline before some serious mods are carried out.

Welcoming all/any Ozaudi members to come along for a bit of fun. The more Audi’s the better.

Looking at departing the Narre Warren area at approx 8am for the 2 hour drive to Heathcote.

**** ..... how the hell did i miss this? Did you guys go? Could have sent me an invite on FB ....... :call: :beat: :thumbs_dn:

Hey Khoa, this was back in Nov 2017. I don't think you had your new S4 yet.

We did end up going, but the timing equipment at Heathcote was not working so we didn't get a single time slip all day.

Ah got a bit excited and did not look at the date. So when is the next one?

:woah2:

Back