• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dual Flip Down Accelerator Pedals

Sterob

Has anyone had these installed in their car?
I am trying to work out how to do it to my car as I'm an Amputee and my wife wants to drive my car as well.

I know some companys in the UK do a install for later models but not the C6 and they won't sell me a kit.

I bought a another pedal box so I can try and build something outside of the car, but even that is doing my head in.....
I can't see a simple way to do it.

If you have this mod, can you send me some pics and/or give me some tips.
Steve

I have a set in a C7.5 RS6, was installed at Frank's Engineering in Coburg North. I will go out and take some photos in the morning for you

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

I couldn't find anyone to help me so I had a go myself. Was hard work thats for sure.....
Have got good hand skills and mig etc.

Have decided to just keep the LH pedal and have the H pedal flip down to preserve foot room for me.
We wire in a switch to select either pedal.

Next is to try and get it inspected and approved....not looking forward to the bureaucracy....lol

Steve

https://youtu.be/nQVVmVhDoH4

Back