• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ECCA- Spur Running- 17th April

QuattroMad

Our next run is going to initiate our SA State Mod and SuperMod Streetspec_iS into the Black and Reefton Spur Fraternity.

We will be running on Easter Monday, at 9am, leaving from Doncaster Shell on Doncaster Road.

There will also be a breakfast happening before at 8am at the Pancake Parlour across the road from the Shell.

Basic run of the route will be, from Doncaster head out to the Black Spur, run through that, then up to Marysville and down the Reefton Spur.

Lunch will be in Warburton at the end of the Reefton Spur.

Details
Date: Monday 17th April
Time: 8am for breakfast at Pancake Parlour, 9am for 9:15 departure at Shell Service Station, Doncaster Road, Doncaster
Lunch: Warburton Pub
What to bring: Radio's if you have them, full tank of fuel, good driving skills, and lunch money.

Simon :blacks4:

aww

that would be so much fun...........

but no car... =((((((

stupid clutch.

might have to do it next time... maybe we can do one for an audi event too! =)

have fun simon!!

For anyone coming on this cruise i should be at PPs just before 8am for brekky. Should be a good day tomorrrow. :blacks4:

i would love to go but i'm working :( oh well i need the money to fix the window someone destoryed

hope it was a good turn out, you guys are probably still out there cruising. hope we can get some photos for those that couldnt make it.

Back