• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Engine speed warning - RS3

g-man

Hi All,

I took my RS3 Y to the drags 2 nights ago. On the third and forth run i got power cut just before the finish line and "max engine speed warning' and restricted to 4rpm.

Mods:
CAIT
JB4 running map 6 with E35 ish

anyone know why this may have happened or had something similar? i am going to run VCDS today to see.

Any help or ideas are gratefully received.

Hi All,

I took my RS3 Y to the drags 2 nights ago. On the third and forth run i got power cut just before the finish line and "max engine speed warning' and restricted to 4rpm.

Mods:
CAIT
JB4 running map 6 with E35 ish

anyone know why this may have happened or had something similar? i am going to run VCDS today to see.

Any help or ideas are gratefully received.
Did you record any times?

Did you record any times?
11.3s consistently. I went with a full tank and a few other things I would do differently. Best 60foot was 1.42 best trap 126mph. The car definitely has 10s if i can get it right

Considering the car has little done to it and i have a full fuel tank. Im very happy

QTR Mile times at QR race way

Considering the car has little done to it and i have a full fuel tank. Im very happy

QTR Mile times at QR race way
I was wondering what the distance was, there seem to be a few different distances these days, but 11.3 over a 1/4 mile is pretty damn good IMHO, you should be pretty happy with that.

If you're running a JB4 I think you should be able to replace the downpipe. You'd see pretty good power gains from doing so.

Back