• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EOI: 0600 Events NSW West 27th September

BBS3

20799438684_c0937da542_c.jpg

0600 Events West

Hello Fellow Members,

On Sunday the 27th of September, NSWs fifth 0600 event will take place.
I would like to extend the invite to the OzAudi community to join the group and I on an escape of the everyday where likeminded car enthusiasts cruise along some of NSWs best roads and explore new sceneries as the sun rises. We have a number of different car makes joining us and it would be great to see a strong Audi presence.

The plan is to convoy West along a new route for the 0600 events team.
The route will be revealed to those who wish to attend 2 nights before the event.
This will be a full day event with an approximate finish time of 14:00pm, however if you wish to leave at any stage you are welcome to do so.

What you can expect is beautiful sceneries, clear empty roads and lots of fun.
Please bring a full tank of fuel for the START of the event, we won't be stopping for fuel.
Please bring a UHF/CB Radio for safety reasons and it also makes it more enjoyable along the more boring bits.

Old members / new members you're all welcome to join.
Being an 0600 Event you will only be given the information if you agree to some rules and regulations so please send myself or 'TheShark' a private message and we will pass on the rules and regs and if you agree to them the event information will be provided to you.

Key Details To Remember
Date: Sunday the 27th September
Time: 0600 (Departure)

See you all there bright and early!

Awesome!

Ill be there for sure. Have thoroughly enjoyed the last two. Generally get a very nice mix of different makes and models that could get up close and personal with, including a few Mercs, VW's, Ford's, a Porsche, Toyota and Audi. :)

I would highly recommend this to anyone. Most of all just a great bunch of guys, and gals, all enjoying a nice Sunday drive. :D Would be great to see more Audi's out there!

Old members / new members you're all welcome to join.
Being an 0600 Event you will only be given the information if you agree to some rules and regulations so please send myself or 'TheShark' a private message and we will pass on the rules and regs and if you agree to them the event information will be provided to you.

Key Details To Remember
Date: Sunday the 27th September
Time: 0600 (Departure)

See you all there bright and early!

Hey guys, don't forget next Sunday (27th) 0600. Remember to send a pm to BBS3 or TheShark for the details.

Hope to see a few of you there, if you can!

Cheers

:excited::_b::bounce_cl::_b::excited:

I am going to try and make it this time depending on locale and if I can adjust my body clock!

Going solo if anyone needs a ride.

I am going to try and make it this time depending on locale and if I can adjust my body clock!

Going solo if anyone needs a ride.

Hey Don, hope you can make it! :)

Looking ok so far though don't think I'll have time to get a CB radio so if anyone can lend me one let me know

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Looking ok so far though don't think I'll have time to get a CB radio so if anyone can lend me one let me know

Hi Don,

I don't think it is mandatory, just helps. I only have one for myself, but generally think one of the organiser's stays at the back to make sure everyone gets where they need to!

Hope to see you there. :)

Also trying to get some things changed in my diary so I can make it, sounds like a great day out.

Also trying to get some things changed in my diary so I can make it, sounds like a great day out.

Hi BowA3,

Would be good to see you there! Hope you can make it. :) The two I have done so far have both been a lot of fun

Had a awesome drive with the guys from 0600 yesterday. It was a 320km drive through a mixture of fast and slow twisties out West up Bells Line of Rd to Jenolan Caves and through to Goulburn. Had beautiful clear skies and nice cool air temperatures for the turbos. :cool:

A great bunch of blokes and a safe days driving. I think I counted 16 or so cars including lots of Golf Rs, some GTIs, R32s, two new S3s an A3 and a couple of nice Focus RSs.

Was good to blow out the cobwebs in the old b5 but hard work keeping up with those Golf Rs and new S3s in the twisties but a lot of fun. Though the twin turbos did make up for it a bit. ;)

I was glad to have my suspension well sorted but even with uprated roll bars and PSS9s I felt the balance of the old b5 is not quite there on those fast 65-75kmh posted sweepers. Maybe its the old tech versus the new tech and time for an upgrade.

Though the slower corners were no problem. :mrgreen:

Hopefully will see some good photos and footage soon.

Was good to blow out the cobwebs in the old b5 but hard work keeping up with those Golf Rs and new S3s in the twisties but a lot of fun. Though the twin turbos did make up for it a bit. ;)

Must be a bit of an old clunker if you couldn't get up to the speed limit lol

Was a great day. Glad you could make it Don. :)

Was very surprised by the great conditions of the roads, especially down to Goulburn. That was definitely not what I expected. All up was a really nice day.

I think the old girl held her head up high, and definitely not out performed! ;)

Had a awesome drive with the guys from 0600 yesterday. It was a 320km drive through a mixture of fast and slow twisties out West up Bells Line of Rd to Jenolan Caves and through to Goulburn. Had beautiful clear skies and nice cool air temperatures for the turbos. :cool:

A great bunch of blokes and a safe days driving. I think I counted 16 or so cars including lots of Golf Rs, some GTIs, R32s, two new S3s an A3 and a couple of nice Focus RSs.

I was glad to have my suspension well sorted but even with uprated roll bars and PSS9s I felt the balance of the old b5 is not quite there on those fast 65-75kmh posted sweepers. Maybe its the old tech versus the new tech and time for an upgrade.

Though the slower corners were no problem. :mrgreen:

Hopefully will see some good photos and footage soon.

The "old girl" did look sexy in my rear vision.

Good to see you yesterday Don
Yep good to catch up with you again. I really nice day out and weather held out nicely.

Though I would have liked to see some of those RS3s out that have been putting around your area.

I had a good run up Macquarie Pass with you and Rob. Softened the dampers a little and was sitting much better in the curves. :mrgreen:

Got lost in the road works with a few other guys at the end though. Did you guys end up doing Avon Dam?

Yeah was a good drive to Avon. Was hoping the same thing as well with the RS 3's. Those work works we more a punish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh would have been awesome to join you guys in the RS3, working Saturdays is a biatch lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok we should organise a an Audi drive on a Sunday :)

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Back