• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EOI - End of 2015/Early 2016 Cruise

Yes noticed that today whilst trying to peer pressure a friend! There's 2x RS6 wagons going for just over $30k last I checked as well, not that I'm biased or anything ;)

My want for a C6 is high however I don't sell meth so I'm priced out of the market for a few years :(

Last edited:
Yes noticed that today whilst trying to peer pressure a friend! There's 2x RS6 wagons going for just over $30k last I checked as well, not that I'm biased or anything ;)

My want for a C6 is high however I don't sell meth so I'm priced out of the market for a few years :(

been stung bad by audi......prob wont buy another

Work has gotten the better of me recently and I haven't had time to think about a cruise!
Seeing German Car Day is on the 20th of March, how about attending that and cruising with them?
We did it last year and it was good, with a lot of decent cars to cruise with (only a few Audi's) so it would be great if we had a bigger presence this year :arms:

The entry fee was nominal from memory and the end destination had food, drinks and of course a selection of amazing Geman cars on display.

I'll be in Melb for the F1 that weekend, boooo but woo hoo :_b:

Work has gotten the better of me recently and I haven't had time to think about a cruise!
Seeing German Car Day is on the 20th of March, how about attending that and cruising with them?
We did it last year and it was good, with a lot of decent cars to cruise with (only a few Audi's) so it would be great if we had a bigger presence this year :arms:

The entry fee was nominal from memory and the end destination had food, drinks and of course a selection of amazing Geman cars on display.
FYI entry is $10 with all proceeds going to the Wheels for Hope charity.

Would be awesome to see a much bigger Audi presence there this year. It's sadly been missing in past years.

Just as an FYI not meaning to hijack the thread, however if any of you are serious about tracking your Audi's then I'd highly recommend this:

[2nd April] - Collie Supercruise #11

Have been a member of AL since mid 00's and know most of the guys, this is a well run event and you get a ****LOAD of track time for $130. As opposed to say an AFARCC or No Limits event where you'll pay ~$150 and you'd be lucky to get 10 laps in during the course of the night.

So, car was flawless on Saturday, managed a 57 second lap of Collie, non bad! New rotors, upper control arms in front and ball joints all help keep it planted a bit more... just need different tyres now (and a stage 1 tune)

When we going to do this cruise Bel?!

There never seems to be enough interest for any particular date ��

A cruise sounds good to me especially seeing I now have JB1 and haven't taken her for a really long drive!

Suggest a date?

Hyped and I are probably out for the next couple of months - busy planning and then going to Germany to drive the R8 plus ;-)
Super keen to do something August ish though!

Haven't been on here for ages but though swing in and see if anyone was still around. Happy to join cruise if you set a date then ill come.

Last time we did this back in 2010 I think it works easier if you just set a date and then everyone will commit to it.

Have upgraded since back in thous days now. Will check in in few days to check what happening with this but count me in as 1

Earliest date I can set would be Sunday the 31st of July.....
The last two cruises were good fun although with not high numbers.

If everyone just wants to have a catch up, then there is a few Audi peeps ( a group of S3's ) that usually attend VW coffee at elixir in Nedlands every Saturday morning from 8:30 until 10am ish.
Home

Keen to meet up Sunday the 31st July 2016 - Lock in me in. what is the details for the VW meet every Sat at Elixir ? might swing by one morning ?

image.jpg
There is also a VW Perth Facebook Group (where the coffee info screen clip comes from) that you should be able to easily find and request to join!

Back