• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Finally tried out the famous leatherique

RS-Rated

Decided to jump onto the hype and try this out on my RS4 seats. It was a definitely a process and you're guaranteed to strain your back doing this lol BUT the results are amazing.

My seats weren't terrible (cleaned and conditioned regularly) however most of the products I've used haven't been able to give me a complete matte finish. I guess 16 years of oils that seep into the leather are hard to remove.

Re-applied the rejuvenator oil 4 times over a 5 hour period on the day of application and let it sit on the seats for 3.5 days. Then used the pristine clean coupled with warm water to remove all the gunk that was on the surface. Had to refresh the bucket of water twice as it was nasty (take a look at the MF towel)

Attached are the results - I used a before and after comparison on the drivers seat (most used).

Definitely worth the effort and price! If you're in Sydney you can pick this up from VG Auto Paints in Giraween (best value I found for the 1L combo)

Attachments

• C4551118-3520-402B-BD23-FB5F9E034056.jpg
    C4551118-3520-402B-BD23-FB5F9E034056.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1902.jpg
    IMG_1902.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1892.jpg
    IMG_1892.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1891.jpg
    IMG_1891.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 20
Nice work - seats are looking good.

Can be super satisfying doing this kind of stuff.

Back