• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For Sale: 2007 Audi B7 RS4

Tock

*SOLD* For Sale: 2007 Audi B7 RS4

EDIT: Sold, congrats to the lucky buyer. I will miss this beast.

The time has come :sad:

PXL_20220625_035658654.jpg

Less than 102,000kms on the dial, listed for $76k.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/audi-rs4-2007/sse-ad-7463948/

Fully detailed inside and out by Final Finish in June 2022. The car was cut, fully corrected, and ceramic coated in a 3 day intensive rejuvination in 2018. Wheels have been machined and recoated, one wheel has minor scrapes.

Engine underwent a full carbon clean in 2017 at Audvolks and has been serviced regularly by Audi speciailist workshops. Car has just been serviced and has brand new OEM/Brembo front discs and pads with brand new Pirelli P-Zero tyres all round. Service history, factory books, and two keys come with the purchase.

Standard gear (check Redbook for the huge amount of gear these cars come with):
- Electric sunroof
- Recaro sports seats with electric side bolsters & lumbar
- Leather RS flat bottom sports steering wheel
- Carbon fibre interior trim
- Boot cargo net

OEM/genuine factory replacements ordered from Germany/US (these are all stock/original parts - you won't find these new parts on other RS4s):
- New leather steering wheel (fresh leather and perfect buttons, not the shiny and worn wheels you'll see elsewhere)
- New leather shifter boot and knob
- New handbrake leather
- New pedal covers
- New front grill with aluminium trim & badges

Upgraded gear:
- Upgraded OEM high definition RNS-E infotainment headunit and screen from the Audi R8
- Audi OEM MMI/AMI system with iPod/phone/hard drive integration (to replace the 6 disc CD changer)
- Stock DRC system replaced with KW3 coilovers (common replacement due to poor factory system with leaks)
- Fiscon bluetooth integration to RNS-E-E

Last edited:
Agreed, looks like a great example. Best of luck with the sale Sam.

Drool, supercharger kit would make it even more spicy. I remember "600HP" listed but think owner realised it would be a mistake to let go of.

Super clean car.

Good luck with sale, will be interesting to see if it goes for asking price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delivered safely to its new owner. B7s are bloody great machines - amazing engine (will miss that sound), gearbox, drive.

The search is now underway for a B9 S4 Avant! Family life.

Back