• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Grafton Mountain View Circuit hill Climb Sun 18th Aug 2019

rockersteady

B5 audi Quattro making a stand at the Hill.
2 audi A4 B5 quattroes entered in this really fun spectator track event on Sunday 18th August, Jsol with his V8 swapped b5 and my B5.
Come and say hello- a real fun day filled with cars and owners slinging them at the mountain
Ed

I'd love to come, but it's a 6 hour drive one way.... and in these winds!!!

Good luck to the both of you :)

Good luck and success. Will have just arrived back home from Brisbane and as much as I luv yers no chance of turning around and driving back to Grafton. Enjoy the day. 8 days away, no chance of gale force winds.

Had a tiring but successful weekend. Both cars ran personal best times. I'll post some vids and pics as they become available.

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 34
Few pictures of the cars at mine, prepping the day before.

Attachments

• IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 18
A few pics of the QMS V8. I'll post a few of Eds once I have them.

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 27
Ed at work behind the wheel.

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 26
looking good, i like the 4 finger harness brace. appears to be a relatively inexpensive Motorsport performance upgrade...

looking good, i like the 4 finger harness brace. appears to be a relatively inexpensive Motorsport performance upgrade...
Lol Ed is a wild man behind the wheel. Red mist and all that.

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 21
Quick on the straights

Attachments

• IMG_0528.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 21
Back