• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help needed v10 Rs6

jcat26

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well in the current climate.

It’s been a few years since I posted but I’m still in the Rs club, I was hoping someone could help me as my v10 RS6 has a crack across the top of piston 1, does anyone know a engine builder or someone who could do the work on this machine?
Or does someone have a secondhand v10 engine they would sell to get this car back on the road sooner, thanks everyone

Call Joseph with any contacts 0413195836

Hey Joe, reach out to European Autotech. I know they have had a few (not V10, but others) that required a rebuild and/or swap out for second hand, so they should be able to recommend.

Hey Joe, reach out to European Autotech. I know they have had a few (not V10, but others) that required a rebuild and/or swap out for second hand, so they should be able to recommend.

Thankyou for that, I will give them a call.

Back