• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horchen Canberra! ist es Zeit für einen Auto Union

A.U.D.I.

100 years ago Audi looked a bit different...
image.jpg
4 cylinder, 3500cc, 90kmh, 17l/100km

Time for another Auto Union in Canberra - old and new Audis welcome (And of course VW, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, MAN, Scania and Ducati - did I miss anyone?)
Last weekend in February...Saturday 27th

any suggestions for where to meet??

Last edited:
I'm keen for a catch up and/or a spirited drive somewhere - most likely in the RS6. The date works for me at this stage.

100 years ago Audi looked a bit different...
View attachment 24696
4 cylinder, 3500 litre, 90kmh, 17l/100km

Time for another Auto Union in Canberra - old and new Audis welcome (And of course VW, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, MAN, Scania and Ducati - did I miss anyone?)
Last weekend in February...Saturday 27th

any suggestions for where to meet??

Der Audi 14/35 ist 3.560cc. :woah2:3500 Ltr is a swimming pool. Sounds good. Date looks clear at the moment. How much of a drive do you want? South to the Nimitabel Bakery, North to the Goulburn Brewery, Further north to Taralga, or a lesser drive around the Cotter to the Space station. Depends on the constraints and how many devices you need to keep on charge.

Der Audi 14/35 ist 3.560cc. :woah2:3500 Ltr is a swimming pool. Sounds good. Date looks clear at the moment. How much of a drive do you want? South to the Nimitabel Bakery, North to the Goulburn Brewery, Further north to Taralga, or a lesser drive around the Cotter to the Space station. Depends on the constraints and how many devices you need to keep on charge.

oops typo - 3.5 :)

whats the Nimitabel Bakery like?

Sounds good. The loop from Tharwa around the Cotter is fun and if we come back through Uriarra there is a 'challenging' straight before we get to the crossing.

oops typo - 3.5 :)

whats the Nimitabel Bakery like?

Like most of the popular bakeries I guess. Fair size and lots of people stop there. We have and no complaints although our companions usually took your mind off the food. When we went to MotorClassica in Melbourne in 2014 it became a bit of a Bakery run so you developed a blind spot to any special qualities individual establishments might have.

Well the date is free for me currently so we can count me in and Bungendore Woodworks sounds good to me

Auto Union Canberra
Saturday 27th coming closer...
Tharwa loop or Bungendore Woodworks?
Any preferences

Auto Union Canberra
Saturday 27th coming closer...
Tharwa loop or Bungendore Woodworks?
Any preferences

I may be casting my vote for Wakefield Park as they have historic races on that weekend. That is, if you are going to Bungendore early enough then I'll tag along for coffee before heading to Wakefield. Otherwise I'll head up anyway. Too good to miss.

I'll be heading that direction on my way out of town, I'm only a newbie and it's a boring old Q5 but I'd be really interested to have a peek at the cars if this isn't a restricted event :oops:

I'll be heading that direction on my way out of town, I'm only a newbie and it's a boring old Q5 but I'd be really interested to have a peek at the cars if this isn't a restricted event :oops:

A Q series!!! - more than welcome - we need more Q's :)

Back