• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Horchen Canberra! ist es Zeit für einen Auto Union

Does anyone who is coming next weekend have MMI with auxiliary video input and (ideally) VIM enabled?

I'm doing some testing of a work project in the RS6 and it'd be good to compare some results with other versions of the MMI system.

MMI? Manual Mobile Interface (Finger) :thumbs_dn: Yes, got some. Sorry, couldn't resist it. The car even has buttons and knobs. Museum piece.

What time are you all planning to arrive at the Wood Works café?
I am currently Audi-less but wouldn't mind catching up if I have the time.
I would drive straight there from Queanbeyan.
Neil

AUTO UNION
Breakie @ Bungendore tomorrow 9.00am
meeting at Eaglehawk for 8.30 departure

image.jpg

Thanks to S3W for organising the run on Saturday - it was good to catch up with some Audi locals and see some new faces & cars as well.

Unfortunately I forgot to take any pics, nor did I get to spend enough time listening to that glorious RS3 5-pot banging through the gears. Next time a drive through the twisties should definitely be in the agenda.

Thanks to S3W for organising the run on Saturday - it was good to catch up with some Audi locals and see some new faces & cars as well.

Unfortunately I forgot to take any pics, nor did I get to spend enough time listening to that glorious RS3 5-pot banging through the gears. Next time a drive through the twisties should definitely be in the agenda.

+1. Also extra thanks to those who bought their family (or part of). Good to see a real diversity of the Audi /VW family out and about and even if the twisties were a little subdued the breakfast was good. Arrived at Wakefield Park just after the rain so the rest of the day was great too.

Back