• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to Rinseless Wash

Rinseless Wash is a great way to achieve a medium+ quality wash in a efficient and time-saving manner.

This is not a replace the 2-Bucket Wash method as the best quality wash method, but an easier, less hassle wash routine especially for people who simply do not have the facility to use a 2 Bucket Wash.

Thank you to Tesla Tom for the amazing video and Tesla Owners Club NSW for the invitation to host this event!

Thanks, this is exactly what Iwas looking for to do my S5 in an apartment complex. We have a car wash bay, but I need to drive out of my carpark into an adjoining building carpark. Finding somewhere to fill the bucket may well be another challenge, but I am sure I will cope!

Nice video Frank and gave me some tips and knowledge as well

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Back