• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I am going MAD! 3 Brake Boosters in 18months!!!!

Gang,

Have a 2010 A3 Sportback 1.4tfsi, petrol, original brake booster failed around fair enough, so replaced with genuine Audi part from local dealer in it fails 8 months later Audi says tough, eventually they relent and refund in full for part and mechanic fees, buy another geniune part from independant parts place here in OZ, that failed has now failed 3 months later, is this a thing???????? Am I missing something?? Same issue every time, hissing in cabin, mechanic says main seal has failed. At my wits end, suggestions as to why mechanically this might happen, is it simply faulty parts or is there something being missed on instalation? Talked to mechanic and he said sealed unit, very simple.

Back