• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Introducing myself re purchase of Demo 2023 Audi S5

John M

Hi guys

Just introdicing myself- I am picking up a demo 2023 S5 this week and am pretty excited about it:love:
I have owned various BMW's over the years but have gone off the brand big time and Mercedes have never been my thing. Took a CLA45 S for a drive this week and was completely underwhelmed. As rough as a bag of bolts, super aggresive to drive and downright unpleasant- at least for me.

I only has a short test drive of an S5 this week, but was totally blown away with how complete a package it is as a daily drive that can also be driven on Sunday blasts.

I look forward to sharing some posts with you guys and I'm sure I will have a number of questions as I am new to the Audi brand/
Cheers
John

welcome Johnz nice choice of cars.

will be interesting your take of all wheel drive vrs rear wheel that you are used to.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, jnrdavo
I'm looking forward to learning about the Audi experience:)

Welcome John and congrats on the S5 purchase. As you say, they are a great all round car and make for a fantastic daily.

Be sure to post up some pics once you've taken delivery.

Back