• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kangaroo Valley - Joint NSW & ACT Catchup

A.U.D.I.

Looks like the green light for Sunday June 28th - Kangaroo Valley -

It's a no-rush, social drive with many family/better-halves/pets already coming and more welcome.

Late breakie, or early lunch planned when we get there...aiming for arrival around 11.30am

For those departing from ACT - we're looking to depart from EagleHawk Holiday Park, just across the border. Gathering 9.15am for 9.30am departurure.

From Sydney and keen, just need to clear up some work related matters and hopefully I'll be free by Sunday!

There is a large bitumen car park behind the Nostalgia Factory on the left (traveling from the bridge to the shops). Any advances on this as a rendezvous point for the separate groups?

Where and when are the Sydney people meeting up? Hopefully I don't have a late on Saturday night and I'll be there

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Good day out with the four cars. The fog lifted as we passed through Moss Vale. Alas, we could not find the Sydney siders who may have travelled down. A relaxing lunch and chat before scaring ourselves at Fitzroy Falls- there is no warning about the drop below.

Thanks to those that came along.

Foggy drive, great day, lunch and company. Add to drive day 101, contact numbers for a meet next time. Didn't see any Sydney Audis but you never know, apologies if we missed you. Bonus points for Jack. You can never have too many Mums.

great drive guys :)
On the way back we were passed by another S3 Sedan in Daytona Grey -
ACT rego 1790 any takers??
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150628_155501_NR.jpg
    20150628_155501_NR.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 135
Yeah great drive guys :smile:
Look forward to the next one, hopefully whilst keeping the day free of any other commitments

Cant believe you drove all the way up here and didn't go through Macquarie Pass

Cant believe you drove all the way up here and didn't go through Macquarie Pass

Easy choice. "The road is very popular with motorcyclists on weekends and public holidays" from wiki, so for non locals you'd need to get lucky to get a clear run from the comments I saw. Spouses and family on board don't mix with getting too ambitious anyway. Once we got off the motorway at Sutton Forrest it was a reasonable drive if you consider the road surface. My wife is super tolerant and we got a clear run all the way down the mountain so I doubt it would have been any better in practice. On the way back it was considerably slower but I have to say, the guy punting the motorhome must have been right on it as he wasn't holding up a few cars in front of me.

Good way to spend a weekend day.

Back