• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

link to my project

Hey Mal, good to see lots of progress.

Is the reason you are modifying everything to suit the a6 shaft for ease of replacement in the event of a breakage? As opposed to getting a shaft made to fit between the s2 cv's? If you need something drawn in cad for repeatability I can help you with that...

By the way, happy new year. I ment to ring and see how you are going. How is the engine in the datto? Back together yet or leaving it for another time?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

datto went back together at the weekend, having a run in it at armidale sprint on the 22nd feb . need to get it to handle again as it had all new MCA,S fitted just before WRC and iam still chasing the tune

as for the audi yes convert to A6 because its stronger and easyer to get here in OZ ,it took a lot of working out but it will be worth it in the end, ill send you a pic of the audi as it is now. iam trying to get the sponsors stuff on it before to many pics get out
thanks
mal

I have a mate entered in that rallysprint in his la lancer for its maiden voyage. I might be going to crew, but it depends on work commitments.

The pic looks great. I wont be sharing it around on you. It isnt my project to share pictures of.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Your car has been spotted!

Sounds good - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152368744571523&set=vb.75231026522&type=2&theater

Looks great:
10556258_10152368715996523_417832402087212972_n.jpg

Looks like some pretty good shots of you getting air floating about today

Back