• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

milage

mik_git

Just wondering what sort of economy do you get from your'e quatto (not complaining, just wondering) i seem to get just under 9km/l which is about the same as my subaru so i am happy but i don't know if this is good/bad/average...

Depends how your driving it really but sounds reasonably good to me.

I have never measured mine exactly (in any car) but as an example mine ran Sydney to Brisbane on a single tank. That prob means roughly 9-10L/100km on the highway. I haven't driven it much round town (ever) but more than that I suspect.

My A4 1.8T used to get 7 L/100km on the highway and 10L/100km round town. But then I was always pretty heavy on the loud pedal.

yeah i'm happy so far, my subaru is getting the same (500/60l), used to get 350 from a tank when i lived in town, or 200 when on a "drive"

Back