• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MK1 Pricing/availability?

hellomotto

Was wondering if I could grab a few opinions
Always been a fan of Mk1s, always wanted one, but circumstances
I know theyre getting old, rarer, most of the problems associated with them

so im looking for a low KM, full service history, completely stock, manual as my forever car
i see a few pop up on carsales but theyre usually stupidly priced,
given that you can buy a 150k+ one in average condition for 9k

Ive preferred the 3.2L model but i havent seen a low km one for years,
so im happy to settle with a 1.8L, prefer hard top, but convertible is fine,

given covid tax is wearing off now,
whats a fair price for them, theyre are a few for asking around $25k but dont sell, but you could get a mk2 with less than 100k for $20k

low kaya always elevates the price massively from my point of view.
other option is to get one and 'restore' it back to great condition.

I've been doing this with 2009 A3.. just got new interior parts etc and getting seats done, so will look like low Kay one, but with 240K on clock..

Engine to do next.

Sent from my SM-S926B using Tapatalk

Does anyone know roughly what ratio/how many there are 1.8 vs 3.2L vs coupe vs convertible?

I have a low km 2001 Black Pearl 225 Quattro Roadster (BAM engine/ 6speed manual) sitting in my garage. I’ve owned the car from new. If you’re in Sydney and wanna take a look at it drop me a message and we can go see it. I’m keen for it to go to an enthusiast. Car is a great example of the Mk1. Send me a message if you’re interested.

Have you joined Audi TT 8N Australia?
Admin Ian P Gonzaga has posted some great content for TT 8N and other Audis of the same era.
"Hi TTeam here's a great post for everyone who would like to learn deeper details of the TT's inner workings."

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Have you joined Audi TT 8N Australia?
Admin Ian P Gonzaga has posted some great content for TT 8N and other Audis of the same era.
"Hi TTeam here's a great post for everyone who would like to learn deeper details of the TT's inner workings."

Oh i joinef a few months ago but i didnt see the guidr, thanks!

It is totally understandable to miss important resources and references due to the linear sequential nature of Facebook Group Posts, particularly when posts are submerged by new activity.. Scrolling the Tabs can be useful, but searching via keywords is better.
Try searching "clutch pedal"
Almost everyone needs a repair or replacement clutch pedal, sooner or later. A3/S3 8L and TT 8N
77af139cdd15d2d3892b98242a12583c.jpg

Back