• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MSS Spring Kit for Audi TTS/RS 8S/FV series coupe/roadster 2015 on with Magneride dampers

jpippard

Hi, I have for sale the complete kit from MSS (Modular Suspension Systems) for front and rear spring replacement with adjustable ride height. Note the minimum ride height is around 10-15mm lower than standard. The kit has been used for around 7Kkms and is virtually as new. The ride comfort is much improved over the standard set up without compromising the handling, a must for the terrible urban roads. The kit cost me $1600 2 years ago but I am open to sensible offers as I have sold the car and it would be a shame just to junk the kit. I am based in Langwarrin, Melbourne. Can post country wide. Thanks for your interest, Jon.

Attachments

• MSSKit.png
    MSSKit.png
    961.5 KB · Views: 3
I rate this! I have it installed on my C63S AMG 2019 and handling has improved 10 fold. I also had the installed on my RS3 and same again! Great buy. Mine cost over $2500+ installed.

Hi Barbalatte, thank you for your comments! Sadly this kit is still for sale and I would be happy to consider offers around $500AUD. It is as new, boxed, clean and ready to install with spanners and instructions. In my view it transforms the car for Australian roads. The standard TTS setup is too hard and choppy for road use even on the softest setting. With the kit installed sport mode is now actually usable! If anyone is interested I can advise with installation it is a moderately easy DIY, easier than a Golf GTi because the struts are shorter. You will need to replace the one time stretch bolts for safety and torque them correctly but otherwise straightforward. Depending on where you are based (ie local) I would even allow a 'try before you buy'. Just to reiterate this kit is for Audi 2015 FV TTS and TTRS both coupe and roadster with adjustable Magneride dampers.

Back