• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

MY16 Nardo Grey RS3 F/S

Barbalatte

SOLD SYD-MY16 Nardo Grey RS3 F/S

SOLD

Guys, it's the time has come to part ways with my beast.
It's a completely original RS3 in Nardo Grey with no modifications.
Only thing done to this car is an MSS lowering kit(adjustable).
Dash cam will come with the car.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2015-audi-rs3-auto-quattro-my16/SSE-AD-14850112

Up til now I've had the car sold twice at $63,000 and both times finance fell through. So won't go a dollar less.

Last edited:
Wifey had a similar car which she traded on a new RSQ3 last October, it was subsequently sold by our dealer, even before it went on the lot.
The only suggestion I have for you, is that you get rid of the lowering kit & any mention of it. Some people may get the impression with that "modification" that the car may have been driven hard. Now, I'm NOT saying in your case that it has, but what I am saying is that your may move it on quicker & appeal to more potential buyers without the lowering kit.
Just my opinion, & GLWYS.
Pickles.

Back