• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No date - NSW meet up soon?

meds

Boost, You'll **** bricks
As per the title who is keen on a get together at some point in the next month or two?

Yeah If I'm not away for work I'll come. Could do a Jambarro/Mac Pass run.

Meeting half way would be good. I'll let this thread sit for a little while before finalising any details like dates etc.

Meeting half way would be good. I'll let this thread sit for a little while before finalising any details like dates etc.

What about Robertson Pie shop?

That's almost bang in middle of both as far as travelling time is concerned.

Leave there then down to Kangaroo Valley for the return home.

What about Robertson Pie shop?

That's almost bang in middle of both as far as travelling time is concerned.

Leave there then down to Kangaroo Valley for the return home.

Pie shop?
We're from Canberra - that simply wont do :big_wink:

Anyhow - I havent seen any other Canberra interest - so maybe this time around NSW do their thing, and we try and get a collective gathering together later in the year.

Will start another thread this week, and I think aim for late April so everyone has a chance to get organised. Hopefully will be a little cooler by then as well! ;)

Hey guys, quick update - on the 17th of April there is an 0600 run happening - see here: http://www.ozaudi.com/forums/nsw-act/49654-0600-event-north-ish-edition.html

As for an ozaudi meet, I though we could firm up some ideas before starting a new dedicated thread.

I think the 8th of May would be a good date if everyone is happy with that?

As for a route, it would be good to get some ACT folk involved. As suggested above, a good meet point might be Berrima. I'm not too familiar with this area so I'm happy for others to suggest a possible route once we meet. Here is some info I found online.

Also, my old man just bought a DJI Phantom 4 which I'm going to bring along so we can get some good aerial shots of the group :)

map.jpg

I think the blue route goes to Robertson Pie shop, so we could meet at Berrima, head to the pie shop for breaky, then finish that route before breaking up again.

Back