• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Number Plates RS FOUR

Fkonstek

Hi guys

Got a set of number plates for sale if anyone interested.

RS FOUR

Brand new and never installed. Slimline series. White lettering on black.

Had them for 10 years. Ended up buying the BMW rather than the Audi back then!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
9b7974cc41dae505857cd7f62f3a70ea.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys

Brand new and never installed. RS FOUR slimline. White lettering on black plates.

Had them for 10 years. Ended up buying tbe BMW rather than the Audi back then!

What state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Brand new and never installed. RS FOUR slimline. White lettering on black plates.

Had them for 10 years. Ended up buying tbe BMW rather than the Audi back then!

I'd get in touch with Falco on here. He may and may not be interested but for a guy that has put the yards in to rebuild a B5 RS4, I'd like to think that he is at least aware of the opportunity and he is a gropher to boot.

I'd get in touch with Falco on here. He may and may not be interested but for a guy that has put the yards in to rebuild a B5 RS4, I'd like to think that he is at least aware of the opportunity and he is a gropher to boot.
Cheers m8. I'll touch base with him. 1st time offered in 10 years. Was going to unbeknown to me buy an RS4 a few weeks ago of the cuff and ended up with the RS5. Dunno how I managed to wrangle the RS FIVE plates given the fact you can't order plates anymore that refer to a cars model.

Scored :)

Cheers m8. I'll touch base with him. 1st time offered in 10 years. Was going to unbeknown to me buy an RS4 a few weeks ago of the cuff and ended up with the RS5. Dunno how I managed to wrangle the RS FIVE plates given the fact you can't order plates anymore that refer to a cars model.

Scored :)

Hey Fkonstek,

I think I saw you last Friday around the train station, you live SOR by any chance?

Nice one, am just down the road from you.

Car looks good in the flesh.
Cheers mate. Yeh im in love with it. Ill keep a look out for ya.

Back