• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Perth Register - Audi Owners (or wannabes)

Thinking we need another cruise, something similar to the S3 one but not limited to S3's, probably plan something for early Spring.

If it's after September I'll be keen!

Welcome Chris. Awesome ride, congrats for taking the plunge and not being put off by worst case scenarios. I hope you have a good ownership experience with it.

And if you haven't checked out Philip at Eurospec I also highly recommend him. I take my 3 VAG cars to him now after trying a few other places. He is an enthusiast and I've found him to be very helpful and knowledgable.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up mate, appreciate it ;)

Keeping things fairly standard for now, still getting used to the overall feel of how it drives and handles but I have to say, considering its weight, it handles really bloody well! An absolute blast in the hills. Wife loves it so that's a huge plus. Just about to install a transmission cooler as a bit of insurance ;)

Do need to get around to speaking to the guys at Eurospec sometime as well, want to start planning a possible Stage 1 tune on it sometime next year.....

-Chris

Im up for a cruise...keen to meet some perth members, talk tech and workshops etc :)

Couple of cruise day thoughts - long weekend at the end of September (26/27/28th) or the first weekend in October (3rd/4th).
Long weekend possibly best avoided but thought I would put it up as an option.

If we can decide on a date then I will start a new thread ��

First weekend of October works for me, keen to avoid double demerits!

The later the better for me; car gets into Freo around the 19th of September but I reckon the dealership will muck around with it for ages. So my vote would be second weekend in October...first weekend is AFL Grand Final and there's a high chance of a WA team playing!

Hey Guys just joined, im in dianella
I own a 1998 Audi S4 B5 (stage 2+ Daz Dillenger Tune) With around 350 hp. Modifications include:

- Stage 2+ Tune with Antilag
- APR Bi-Pipe
- 60LB/630cc injectors
- Walbro 400 Fuel Pump
- ER Intercoolers
- 034 Motorsport control arms and sway bar
- 034 Motorsport Carbon Airbox and K&N Filter
- Porsche GT3 997 Front Brakes (18's - 6 pot)
- Borla High-Flow Race cat-back exhaust
- Upgraded Turbo/Intake Hoses

Hit me up on facebook: Joshua Laborde
I also have a part time tuning and diagnostic business named Laborde Motorsport.

Wayne currently living in Baldivis.

Previously owned an MK1 TT 225. Currently rocking an Evo 8 but looking for an Audi S3 8L so put me in the wannabe pile for now.

Cheers,

Wayne

Last edited:
Kyle
South Perth
MY10 Q5 S-Line (with 3.2 FSI), stock as a rock at the moment! Although keen to hear the sound of that beautiful V6 with some exhaust mods soon.

Back