• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Power Wire on stereo

poli84

Can someone please tell me where my power wire is on my Symphony II?
symphonyii_pin.jpg

Or even better from this link here:

I think the link you supplied pretty much tells you the answer!!

A

1-Gala
2-Gnd
3-Control+12V
5-Power Antenna Turn On

6-Dash Light Dimmer Wire
7-+12 VOLT IGNITION WIRE
8-Gnd

A7 & A8!

Connector C looks very different on both your diagram and the link so i do not know which would be relevant to you. Note that Control will be the constant +12V which keeps the unit's memory.

Thanks for the info guys.
Much appreciated.

YNVEST - no not making a remote. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Poli,
Do either of the pics (posted or linked) look like the plug on the back of your radio?
I note the link is headed "Gamma" not Symphony II.
A quick look at Elsawin seems to indicate that you should check for 12V across Connector C, 7(+) and 8 (-). I am guessing a bit that I have found the right info as well, not knowing the exact model & options details of your car.
Note that there will be no "accessories" power supply to the radio as such, expect to see a parmanent power supply in - the CAN bus tells it when to turn ON when you have turned the key.

cheers

Well they both do i guess.
The picture above looks like the whole back of the stereo where as the picture link looks like the section where the 3 plugs lock in.

I do see differences though.
I need to check the diagram on my stereo when I get home i guess.

Thank you for your help though!

Back