• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RSQ3 Thread

Barbalatte

Guys, is there a specifically dedicated RSQ3 thread going?
I'm in an RS3 at the moment but at down for an RSQ3 Limited Edition.

We traded our PFL RS3 on a new RSQ3 in October last year, which I noted on the forum, but I don't think there's a separate thread for RSQ3.
Is the "RSQ3 Limited Edition" a current model, if so, what are its specs as I'm not familiar with it?!
Pickles.

Special Wheel and Colours. Blacked out everything as well as interior changes. Numbered too. 555 built only

Bump! Anyone?
I've had an update on my Limited Edition Matt Silver. They are starting production. Due in October but I doubt it very much. I'm expecting it end of year or next year. Worth the wait. Someone selling their allocation for $150,000!��

Bump! Anyone?
I've had an update on my Limited Edition Matt Silver. They are starting production. Due in October but I doubt it very much. I'm expecting it end of year or next year. Worth the wait. Someone selling their allocation for $150,000!😳
As we recently purchased a MY23 RSQ3, I noticed the "Limited Edition" model, but with only 555 world wide, I was wondering how many would come to Aus.
So, have you definitely been guaranteed one of these, not likely to have your order cancelled etc, as so many other RS3 varaint orders have.
Anyway, the RSQ3 is a brilliant vehicle, whatever version you own, you're gonna be happy with it.
Pickles.

will be interesting to see if you can actually get one. With the debacle happening for some people on the RS3, I'd be getting something written in concrete if you can :_b:

Yes, I've asked many many questions and yes I've been allocated one of the 555. I'd say fewer that 100 will come here. Even less Matt Silver which is the main reason I bought it. I like the exclusivity of it plus I have an RS3 and owned many other Audis like S3s and SQ5.

I'm sure I mentioned I was able to secure another allocation if anyone is interested from Audi Sydney. This was a few weeks ago No and would need to ask again.

I know the manager at Sydney as well as the head of Service so should be good to get it without problems.

Pickles wjat did you pay? Mine was $126,000 including special paint.

Audi Australia in their Audi magazine said they hoped to receive 10 percent of the produced number of the special edition.

I just picked up my RS3 a month ago and was considering an RSQ3 Edition 10 for my wife. Audi Centre Brisbane had two on allocation 3 weeks ago and had sold one with an expected delivery of July.

The matt silver is now a standard colour on the ordinary Q3 range but the grey is the unique colour I believe. The sports seats fitted to the limited edition get absolute rave reviews overseas and are the same as fitted to the Rs4 Competition, RS3 Limited Edition and RS5 Competition. No massage function but look great and are comfortable apparently.

The only thing the RSQ3 is missing that would be nice considering it’s direct competition is a HUD which I find strange that they haven’t included considering the dash is basically RS3 equivalent.

Yes, I've asked many many questions and yes I've been allocated one of the 555. I'd say fewer that 100 will come here. Even less Matt Silver which is the main reason I bought it. I like the exclusivity of it plus I have an RS3 and owned many other Audis like S3s and SQ5.

I'm sure I mentioned I was able to secure another allocation if anyone is interested from Audi Sydney. This was a few weeks ago No and would need to ask again.

I know the manager at Sydney as well as the head of Service so should be good to get it without problems.

Pickles wjat did you pay? Mine was $126,000 including special paint.
Well ours wasn't the "10 Year Edition" that you have been lucky enough to secure.
Ours was just the "ordinary" MY23 RSQ3 with Panoramic Roof, black Rings, Carbon inserts etc, I think pretty much everything else like the Sonos stereo etc is standard these days, & we paid $117K.
It's a very nice package, Pickles.

Yeah that's what I thought. The SE has unique bits on it like 21" special rims and a few other unique bits. I think not many people will be opting for the Matt Silver.

Back