• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

S6 C6 rear armrest

PeterQ6255

The catch for the top lid of the rear centre armrest in my 2006 6 is broken and I'm having trouble finding a replacement. I found the broken one in the car and the only thing resembling a part number on it is 101 99 79, which is not coming up anywhere as an Audi part. I've had to tape the lid closed as otherwise when you fold the armrest up the lid jams in the seat backrest and its then very difficult to fold the armrest down again.
Does anybody have any idea what the real part number is or am I stuck with buying the entire lid?

Attachments

• 20240203_112707.jpg
    20240203_112707.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20240203_112721.jpg
    20240203_112721.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 5
I think you'll find that the latch is not available to purchase individually, at least from Audi. Assuming the entire lid part is still available, you'll likely have to purchase that.

You might be able to find one at a wrecker, but given the age it will likely be brittle and likely to break if the lid is dropped shut as opposed to gently closed.

I was thinking that - seems you can get repair kits for the smaller latches (used on the front armrest?) but I have not found this one yet.

Back