• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sandown - 19th August

i would love to but i cant afford it at the moment!

:(

might pop in for a look tho.

Where can I find the regs? They don't seem to be on the BMW website.

i won't be running but will try and get along for a look, hopefully there will be some Audi's running.

RE: Sandown

Well, I reckon that I'll head over for a look ~ it's 5 minutes from my house ~ and hopefully I'll get to catch up with a few of you there.

Tenebrae

Sandown

Good day! Got there at 11:30 AM or so and hung around for quite a while. Met some of the the guys (great bunch of blokes) and had a thoroughly enjoyable time...though I doubt that the fellow who put his BMW into the armco coming onto the front straight had what could be called a good day :)! Seemed to be a very well organised event and I would say that you certainly get your money's worth. I'll have to have a crack at this some time in the future.

Tenebrae

It was a fantastic day. I only wish that I had been able to participate rather than just spectate.

Here are a few pics from the day:

Jasons S2
Jason1.jpg

John in his B6 1.8TQ
John2.jpg

John1.jpg

And Matthew in the VR6 showing the BMW's how it is done!
Matt1.jpg

Matt2.jpg

Matt3.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back