• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Shark in the pond

Dougie

:twisted: I had the quattro out in the rain yesterday,just amazing you feel indestructable.They recon if you loose one of these cars you have a big hit, because you're going so much faster than everyone else. :( I BELIEVE IT.There is a saying in quattro circles that goes''4 times nothing is the same as 2 times nothing''. :beat:
I can't imagine how good it must be to have this traction and the power of some of the new quattros like the RS4 or the S models,of course it's not the same :up_yours: :s3_addict: :s4_addict: :grey_RS4:
:kiss_rings:

Lams,
I owe you a ride in the quattro,remember. :wink:

how did the exams go?
:wink:

ah yes i remember!

and i owe you a ride on my bike

exams went alright.. passed everything so i'm really happy about it!

Lams,
Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I did an exam once,German,got 9 percent :roll:
The only thing I ever won was my wife and I'm still paying for her :lol:
We'll get together after christmas,I'm playing with my band {The Burning Bush Band]for the carols at Bald Hills on Sunday if ya want to come. :big_grin:
:kiss_rings:

Back