• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Someone put a nail trap at my car

srr888

Over the long weekend I went to my local Bunnings (NSW Rydalmere) with my son to get some bits and pieces.

The car park was pretty full, so I parked my car abit further from the entrance and there was less cars there.

We were in there for an hour, came back to the car and I spotted some (4-5) nails on the side of the front left tyre. Then one nail was standing up and was one inch away from my tyre. If my son didn't ask me to buy the hotdog, we wouldn't have waited at the front of the car and I wouldn't see the nail.

Just annoyed that someone would do something like that.....:mad:

We later went around and look at other cars but didn't find any other car with that trap.

Lucky you spotted it before driving over the nails.

There is some sh!t people out there, that's for sure. Probably just jealous of your new RS3.

Back