• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sony XAV-AX5000 which Aerpro adapters

Got a link to the adaptors you are considering? You'll obviously need a wiring solution that works with the Bose amp.

The first kit you have linked is the more suitable for your needs, as your car has the quadlock harness, plus you'll need the fascia, radio antenna adaptor etc.

That second harness that you linked to is for cars with ISO connectors (suits B6s that didn't come with the RNS-E). Your RS4 has the quadlock connector, so of the two you have linked the first one is the more suitable.

Looks like a good unit, my only comment is it is wired Apple/Android not Bluetooth, just means you need another adapter.

The first kit you have linked is the more suitable for your needs, as your car has the quadlock harness, plus you'll need the fascia, radio antenna adaptor etc.

That second harness that you linked to is for cars with ISO connectors (suits B6s that didn't come with the RNS-E). Your RS4 has the quadlock connector, so of the two you have linked the first one is the more suitable.

Cool, thanks Alister, good to ask the experts before outlaying for the wrong parts.

Looks like a good unit, my only comment is it is wired Apple/Android not Bluetooth, just means you need another adapter.

Do you mean another adapter to use wireless Android Auto?

Back