• Welcome to ozAudi.com If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Rules by clicking the hyperlink.

Note that you are required to register before you can post.

If you experience a problem logging in, drop me an email to admin@ozAudi.com and I'll sort it out for you.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stage 1 tune - audacious

TheSav

First .... wow!

I’ve tuned bikes before with great success. However a sports bike is already tuned somewhat for performance so I would expect decent results.

i never expected such good results from the A4.

When I rang European Autotech, I was quoted figures of up to 230kw from a stock 165kw.

Service was great. The only thing I would suggest is to tell customers it’s a 98 octane tune so they can be forewarned to run the tank empty as turned up with a tank full of 95 and had to run that down before I could really stick my boot in. But when I did.... wow!

I’m no sure of the output or if it is 230kw as I only have the seat of my pants to go by. What I can say though is that the improvement is remarkable. In every gear, at any rev range it just pulls like a beast.

So much so it’s turned me into a hooligan!

Great service and fantastic result on the APR tune and big thanks to European Autotech. I would definitely recommend their service.

Thanks for this. Been thinking about an upgrade for my SQ5. I thin the APR stage takes it from 260kw to 300kw which sounds pretty tempting :)

Back